Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Let My heart Break with things that break the heart of God


"Let My heart be broken with the things that 

break the Heart of God"


We begin to doubt, and lose faith when we take our eyes of Jesus!
Lord help me to keep my eyes on you and you only! So I may be a light in the darkness! That my life my be for your Glory, that I may seek the kingdom First!
Give me your Love, so that I may give to those who have none.
Give me your strength, to help those who are week,
And your Grace to go day by day and never ashame your Holy name!

People need the Lord! Our life is a vapor,We most LIVE FOR JESUS!!!


Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity [make it count], because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.” – Ephesians 5:15-17

After all we only have one life to Live...MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful prayer! May it be all of our prayers and may we NEVER take our eyes off our savior, Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete